Wednesday

Hello Vagina Land!

HELLO VAGINA LAND!

This entry is dedicated to all women who have vagina's and want to keep them fresh and clean.

This is the new ad campaign from Summers Eve. I am horrified and fascinated all at the same time. Admittedly, my vagina doesn't talk, and I'm in real trouble if it looks like the hand puppet. They also have these ads for women of color, such as 'Lady Wowza' for African Americans, and one entitled 'Leopard Thong' for Latina Women. Racist? Definitively.



If my vagina DID Talk, it would sound like this, because mine is a Wonder Down Under:



I'm definitely not this girl:



I can't take my eyes of the hand puppets. I don't think I need to say anymore. Ladies?

1 comment:

  1. I really can't believe it. I thought you were making 1/2 of what you said up - but you were 100% serious!! This is just wrong in so many ways. Now I want to make a Persian hand puppet vagina!

    ReplyDelete